Sunday, July 1, 2012

First impressions of Lego Batman 2


I got Lego Batman 2 last week, and so far I gotta say it lives up to the hype. The subtitle for this game is DC Super Heroes and so far (I'm only like 16% done) not only have I played as Superman, but I've also fought Sinestro, Captain Boomerang, and General Zod on top of the usual Batman villains.

At first I actually found this game more frustrating then anything else. I really hadn't played any of the Lego games before and actually had to look up online what the fuck I was supposed to do when I fought Two Face for the first time which is VERY early in the game. But once you get the hang of the 'Lego logic' the game is a shit load of fun. And what's more its funny. The tounge in cheek Lego humor is great. It reminds me of most of Pixar's movies, funny for all ages. This game has gotten a lot of hype, but I can vouch for the fact that, at least so far, it truly deserves it.

It sure beats the hell out of 95% of the crap DC is publishing right now. 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment