Monday, July 30, 2012

Hero Spotlight/Villain Spotlight: Tron Bonne.


I wasn't really sure whether to put this in Villain Spotlight or Hero Spotlight. She's sorta in between so I put her in both. Tron Bonne is a Mega Man character who ended up in her own spin off game called The Misadventures of Tron Bonne. I've never actually had a chance to play that game as a used copy costs anywhere from your first born child to your immortal soul. But I heard it's pretty good for a PS1 game.

Tron Bonne is a member of the Bonne family of pirates. She is a mechanical genius and has several robots of her own design at her disposal. The most memorable of these of course is her army of sentient robotic warrior butt plugs known as Servbots.



These things serve as her henchmen and, I suspect, sex slaves. In the Misadventures of Tron Bonne she actually uses a BDSM 'Torture Room' to train these things. I'm not sure if Tron Bonne has or will make an appearance in the current Archie Mega Man comic book, but I have to imagine there are some things about her Archie will need to tone down. Or maybe not. I mean if Kevin Keller's love of the cock is fine in a kids comic book are sex bots really over the line? If so then that's discriminatory against robosexuals and you should be ashamed of yourself Archie comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment