Monday, July 16, 2012

Sonic/Mega Man crossover confirmed.


So it's official, Archie will be doing a Sonic/Mega Man crossover. This was announced a few days ago but I only just now saw it. Rather then do this in a one-shot or mini series it will be a 12 part story running through Mega Man, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Sonic Universe. And to make it even better Patrick “Spaz” Spaziante will be doing the art. I can't even make jokes about this, hearing this makes the old cynical nerd in me vanish and all that's left is the kid in me. And the kid in me is fucking amped.

A few weeks ago I made a list of the top 5 comic crossovers I want to see and this was number 2. And now here we are and it's official. So maybe there's hope yet for Ghost Rider vs Pinhead.

Yeah, your right, probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment