Monday, August 20, 2012

I've incurred the wrath of a Brony.



I got my first hate mail the other day. It's a big milestone for this blog. You're not really saying anything until someone tells you to go fuck yourself. And that was just what Mr. Andy told me regarding my post on bronies.


"Dude I am so sick of people making it seem like just because I'm a brony that I masterbate to it. If you can't see why that show is cute then your the asshole not me. Go fuck yourself.

Andy"

Well Andy, as I said in the Brony post, simply because you're a grown man watching a show aimed at little girls doesn't make you a perverted furry who wishes to make sweet love to the ponies and make beautiful centaur babies. I clearly said there may be other reasons to watch this show, like being a closet homosexual or a pothead. I bet when your high as fuck that show is amazing. So again Mr. Andy I'm not saying you watch the show for this:


Maybe you watch it for this reason instead:
But hey Andy either way let's not fight. We all have our eccentricities. At least your not watching Toddlers & Tiaras. Those people are fucking sick. Dressing 3 year olds like whores. Fucking sick.



No comments:

Post a Comment