5) Spider-man 2 (2004) I do not for the life of me know why people think this is better then Spider-man 1. I mean I don't dislike this movie, in fact a lot of things in it I really liked. I thought Doc Ock was great. I thought Alfred Molina was great in that role and the tentacles looked amazing (which is saying something because like I said in an earlier post, I thought all three of those movies were poor visually) But that whole middle part where Peter loses his powers for no fucking reason just drags on for soooooooo fucking long. And of course he takes his fucking mask off constantly like at the end of that train scene. Despite it's flaws I can still sit and watch Spider-man 1 over and over again. Spider-man 2 I find myself skipping forward a lot. It's way too long and it's kinda boring at times.
4) X-Men (2000) As with Spider-man 2 I don't dislike this movie. When this came out I was every bit as excited as any of my fellow comic book fans, and I saw it like half a dozen times in the theater, but looking back it wasn't nearly as good as it should have or could have been. There were so many stupid moments in it. Remember when Magneto tied everybody up with the metal in the Statue of Liberty? Wolverine cut through himself to get out, but the way his arms looked like they were positioned it's like he would have had to cut through his collar bone, which he CAN'T FUCKING DO. Also why did he have to get them out, Jean Grey is telekinetic, couldn't she have just used mind bullets to free everybody? No, of course not, this was the fucking Wolverine show, so he's gotta save the day even if it makes no sense. And the logic and science behind Magneto's plot was pretty thin, even for a comic book movie. Again, I don't hate this movie, but it wasn't as good as it should have been, and it wasn't as good as most people seem to remember.
3) Conan the Barbarian (1982) I can not believe how many retards bitch about the new Conan movie because "it's not like the Arnold one" Both of the Arnold Conan movies sucked. They were stupid campy bullshit that were only entertaining because Arnold's "acting" is enjoyable in a cheesy ironic way.
2) Scott Pilgrin vs. the World. (2010) I really wanted to like this movie. I love Michael Cera, and the premise seemed really fun. But holy shit I found this thing downright painful to watch. Not one single character in this movie is likable. Hell the little Asian girl is most likable person and she's annoying as shit. Most of the jokes fell flat with me, and the ones that didn't got only a chuckle from me. Not only did most of the humor in this movie not make me laugh, but some of those scenes left me honestly confused as to what part was even supposed to be funny, let alone why. It wasn't just that I didn't think the jokes were funny, I was left wondering where exactly the joke was. The only bright spot in this movie was Chris Evans. His character got a few laughs out of me, not even from the jokes themselves, but from his delivery. The bit with Evan's is the only part of the movie where I get what people might see in this. But honestly even that scene was only OK.
1) Superman: The Movie (1978) This movie is so universally celebrated. One one level I get why, I can imagine how amazing this must have looked in 1978. But it's just not a good movie. None of these Christopher Reeve Superman movies were. I mentioned before why I don't like these movies. But the biggest problem with this one in particular is the ending. Holy shit is the ending stupid. First of all from a dramatic story telling stand point Superman is already far too powerful. Making him able to turn back time literally makes it so he can't lose. Also the way he traveled back in time is fucking stupid. Yeah I know it's sci-fi, I know I gotta suspend my disbelief, I know it's a movie about a fucking alien that can fly and shoot lasers out of his eyes and I still think it's a fucking stupid explanation. You might was well have said he went back in time because he divided by zero.
So there you have it, the top 5 comic book movies I think are overrated. Somehow I feel like I might be getting some hate mail or comments for this. Remember people, it's just my opinion, don't like it then make your own list.