Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Remember Fiona Apple?

Remember Fiona Apple? She had that one hit song back in the late 90's, Criminal. I loved that song, probably one of my top 10 favorite songs ever. The video was pretty awesome too. Now, granted every other song I ever heard from her was dogshit, but damn I loved Criminal. So that adorable, emotionally damaged little vixen has a special place in my memory. I hear she recently appeared at the House of Blues in New Orleans. I wonder what how she's doing these days.



HOLY FUCK! KILL IT! KILL IT! SOMEBODY PLEASE PUT THAT GAUNT MOCKERY OF LIFE OUT OF ITS MISERY!

Oh shit. OK, I think I've regained my composure here. Shit. That was horrifying. I mean, what happened here? Is she dead? Is this some sort of Weekend at Bernie's thing? Maybe it's not her, maybe somebody put a wig on the puppet from Tales from the Crypt.

Fuck, I just....I mean, I don't know what to say. I mean, shit. I'm at a loss here.

No comments:

Post a Comment