Sunday, October 28, 2012

Check out Geek Mythology Crafts

I was at a small comic con today, helping to run a booth for my comic store, and came across a little business called Geek Mythology Crafts. They make bead art specializing in old video game sprites.
I got a Knuckles and Metal Sonic done in the 16-bit Sonic 3/Sonic and Knuckles style. They look even better from farther away.

Just in case you were wondering this is what they look like really close.

I also got a Mega Man and a Proto Man done in an 8-bit style. Again they look even better from across the room.

The have a website, a Deviant Art page and a Facebook page. From what I saw at their booth they focus mostly on video game style because this type of bead art is perfect to give something a pixelated look, but they also had super heroes, anime characters, tons of various nerd shit. Their doing great work and this is a small business that definitely deserves support so check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment