Sunday, October 21, 2012

I just can't get into the Walking Dead show.


This show is huge. A complete cultural phenomenon. I just can't get into it. So many of my friends love it, I've watched most of the first season and bits of the second, but I just can't get into it. It's just soooooo sssssssslllllllooooowwwww. I feel like I can miss 5 episodes and get caught up in 5 minutes. I feel like you could cut this show down to half an hour episodes instead of full hours and it would be way better.

I don't dislike the show mind you. In fact I respect the hell out of it. I'm damn glad it exists as a matter of fact. I mean there is a fucking zombie show on television. And it's popular as hell. And it's based on a comic book. Good time to be a nerd.

I have a lot of friends and some family who adore this show. And if you love it then good, I am absolutely thrilled you enjoy it. It's just not for me I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment