Saturday, October 13, 2012

Steampunk Spider-man


An Italian artist names Denis Medri recently put out these Steampunk style reinterpretations of Spidey and some of his villains. Check them all out here. It got me thinking about two things, first of all Marvel should do a few minis in a Steampunk style universe like they did with the Noir universe a couple of years ago. Second of all when I see some of the incredibly talented artists online in places like Deviant Art who would suck a dick to work at Marvel and DC it infuriates me to no end that guys like Liefeld keep getting work.


1 comment:

  1. I really dig this! Arcanum-Style! (If you love Steampunk and you love Baldurs Gate/Fallout, you'll die when you try Arcanum :P, it's over 10 years old so no I'm not advertising for it hehe)

    ReplyDelete