Monday, November 5, 2012

Romney will win.

Well, the election is tomorrow and I figured I would throw my prediction out there in case any of my readers care. Romney will win. In fact, not only do I think he will win, it wouldn't surprise me if it's a blowout. I know all the polls have him and Obama tied or even Obama slightly ahead of Romney. But these polls all over sample Democrats by anywhere from 5 to 11 points. This isn't 2008, turnout will not favor the Democrats. All the excitement is in Romney's side.

But there is another reason I think Romney will win. I'm a politics junkie and I watch and listen to a lot of different news sources. And I'm seeing something coming from the left wing media. It's something I saw coming from the right wing media back in 2008. Fear, anger, and even desperation and almost panic. The stink of desperation coming from the MSNBC and Current TV crowd is incredible.

So I think Romney will win tomorrow. Am I right? Only time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. Thank God you were so wrong about this election on so many counts! We've had to put up with Republican obstruction and lies for so many years it's not even funny!

    I DO owe Romney a vote of thanks, though. Thanks to HIM, I'm now an average American! I was never part of such a large part of America before! I'm now like 47% of the country, who believes they have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness (all of which Romney and Ryan couldn't BELIEVE we wanted).

    Also, why would he want to try to make certain the POOREST of Americans paid more in taxes? Do you realize that he's criminally insane? I don't think Joker's got anything on Romney!

    Thank God he's retiring from politics, and sticking with business, where he can mostly only hurt people in his employ.

    Oh, did you realize that if we'd elected the scum, he'd have been America's first Chinese President?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you believe you have the right to other people's money? Because that is what the Gimmiedat party seems to believe.

      And yes he's going to hurt people in him employ by giving them jobs. That son of a bitch.

      Romney was far from perfect. He was yet another war mongering neocon. But Obama never created a private sector job in his life. Far as I can tell he never even held a private sector job in his life.

      Delete