Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My cold dead hands.

This is the .45 handgun and holster I got for Christmas. As they say in the military there are many like it but this one is mine. I intend to target practice with it a lot and get as good as I possibly can. I also intend to buy other guns as my personal budget permits. If you do not own a gun I suggest you get one now while you still can.

Now this next part is very important so everyone please listen up because I want to make sure I say this very definitively and publicly. It is my God given and constitutionally protected right to own this weapon and to use it in legitimate self defense and I absolutely will not register it, I will not surrender it, and any government thug who wishes to take it from me will not do so without a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment