Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Things to look forward to in 2013

Well, happy new year everyone. I'm not very optimistic about 2013 for a lot of reasons. I suspect our economic woes will continue to get worse as our leaders continue to spend us into oblivion. We will no doubt see out government continue to expand, grab power, and encroach more on our liberties, particularly our 2nd Amendment ones. But it's certainly not all doom and gloom. There are a handful of things us nerds can really look forward to.


Thor 2 and Iron Man 3. The Avengers universe movies have all kicked ass. So it goes without saying I will be there for the midnight showing of Thor 2 and Iron Man 3.

Grant Morrison's Multiversity. After years of promising this series it looks like Morrison will actually deliver this year. This series will feature various alternate DC universes, including a personal favorite of mine, the Charlton Universe.

The Sonic/Mega Man crossover. A while back, before this was officially announced I listed this in my top five crossovers I wanted to see. Since it became official I have talked about this over and over again. I have such a huge nerd boner over this one. Two beloved video game icons of my childhood clashing in what will no doubt be a great read. Archie has done a great job with both of these properties, and I look forward to how they'll handle this.

No comments:

Post a Comment