Monday, March 4, 2013

Ermahgerd! Merga Mahn!

So, with my birthday coming up I decided to splurge on the the Bandai Tamashii Nation Mega Man toy. It wasn't cheap at around $40 but it's still pretty undeniably cool. Hell, even the box was gorgeous.
 He comes with his robot dog Rush and a little Met robot. What's more he comes with several different interchangeable hands and faces and some energy blasts that can attach to his mega blaster arm.
I haven't actually figured out how to swap out his faces, I just got him in the mail this afternoon so I haven't had much time to play with it, and it doesn't help that the instructions are in Japanese.
This thing is amazingly well articulated, it looks bad ass and comes with a ton of stuff. The price is really steep, but if you're a fan of the Blue Bomber I would say it's worth the price. There's a Bass toy coming out soon too. Now if I only they'd make a Proto Man and of course my personal favorite, Wood Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment