Monday, March 11, 2013

Superman vs Thor, you mad bro?

It really amazes me sometimes which posts get the biggest responses. My little Superman vs Thor post got a ton of hits and some rather heated responses. Cameron from the Null Zone pounced on it in the comments thread and I posted a link to it on comicboards which also got a rather negative response. While I think Thor could indeed beat Superman there are obviously a lot more factors than Mjolnir, but I still say that's the deciding factor. I thought it was kinda obvious that it was done with a little bit of tongue in cheek, what with the fact that I simulated that fight with Lego men, but apparently JLA/Avengers fights are no laughing matter on the web. I guess it's a good thing I didn't dive into the murky waters of a Batman/Captain America fight.
Batman totally wins though.

5 comments:

  1. Batman loses because, unbeknownst to him, Cap is actually Reb Brown and there's no one that can touch him in your whole damned army, you ruptured duck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let Batman reply to that in his own words:

      What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I’m the Goddamn Batman.

      Delete
    2. It's Reb Brown. Batman was dead the moment Reb was born.

      Delete
  2. Sure Batman has all those gadgets but he does let his guard down when pulling them out most of the time which goes with anyone I guess. Everyone has there strengths and falls but if they did battle I bet anything Cap would win.

    ReplyDelete