Monday, April 15, 2013

Mega Man goes super in Sonic/Mega Man crossover part 12

The solicit for part 12 of the Sonic/Mega Man crossover is out now and it looks like Mega Man is gonna go super on us. Sounds like it should be a fitting end to this awesome sauce. Check out all the solicits here. I still contend that this is by far the best comic event of 2013. Age of Ultron is a confusing mess, while it sounds interesting I don't think the Thanos centric Infinity will beat it, and I'm all but certain DC won't do anything nearly this cool all year (mostly because Nu DC has an uncanny ability to make me not care about their books).. Hell, I think I'd have to go back to Blackest Night to find a crossover event I enjoyed this much.

Archie Comics is publishing the best comics right now. Strange times we live in.


No comments:

Post a Comment