Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Review of the Week: Superior Spider-man #10

If you haven't already, check out my reviews of issues 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6AU, 7, 8, and 9. So last issue Ock-Spidey apparently managed to destroy the last bits of Peter running around in his mind. I really didn't like last issue much and was hoping this issue would remind me why I was loving this series so much. This was pretty much a filler issue. Really all that happened is the Green Goblin is setting up an army of henchmen who have escaped Ock-Spidey's recent more aggressive crime fighting style and has hacked into Ock-Spidey's little Spider robots and now his men go unnoticed by them.

This wasn't a bad issue by any means, and I am looking forward to where things are going with the Goblin, but it was kind of a filler issue and really didn't manage to wash the unpleasant taste the last issue left out of my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment