Monday, July 15, 2013

You and me both Hugh.


Hugh Jackman is tired of just being an X-man, he wants to be an Avenger, and I want him to be one too. Over at Collider he had this to say:
"I understand at Marvel they’ve got The Avengers, they’ve got a lot of big things going on, but at some point I just find it almost impossible that there’s not a way to bring Iron Man, all the Avengers characters, Wolverine, the X-Men characters, Spider-Man, and somehow get them in together.”
I know that Fox still has X-men and Fantastic Four and Sony still has Spidey, but I still fail to see why that should be a barrier anymore. People forget that while Avengers was distributed by Paramount, as were the Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America movies, Hulk was still at Universal. And yet Incredible Hulk tied into Iron Man and of course Hulk was an Avenger. Universal just got paid to use him. So why can't the Fantastic Four and the Avengers team up damn it? Might seem like a long shot, but so did an Avengers movie not too long ago. So let's all hope Fox and Sony stop being twats and cooperate here. It's not like they won't make butt loads of money if they do.

1 comment: