Need I say more?
8) Blizzard Man. See this is the danger of running themes into the ground. You end up with an ice themed robot on stupid skis and a weapon that sucks.
7) Dust Man. He's a big stupid vacuum cleaner who spits wads of junk at you.
5) Oil Man. Not only does this Robot Master's weapon suck, and he sucks to play as (you can play as Robot Masters in Mega Man Powered Up) but he also looks like he's wearing black face. No wonder they toned that down in the Archie Comics series.
Good call Archie.
4) Clown Man. I'm pretty sure this Robot Master is a pedophile. I mean look at him there smelling his finger.
3) Strike Man. A glorified pitching machine.
2) Bright Man. A robot who has a light bulb on his head. He was built to illuminate dark underground mining areas. Because I guess a regular lightbulb couldn't do that for some reason.
1) Top Man. This guy has the worst damn power ever. It makes Mega Man spin like a top. And it sucks. And the game makers for Mega Man III must have thought they were real funny because this useless ass power is the only thing that can defeat Wily at the end. How many people died at the end of that game because it didn't occur to them to use the shittiest power at their disposal? You're a bunch of dicks sometimes Capcom.
So there you have it. My 10 least favorite Robot Masters. Don't like it? Well then, as always, make your own damn list then.