Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Review of the Week: All New Doop #1

In this issue we see how Doop acted behind the scenes in the whole Battle of the Atom X-men story line and at the end of the issue he asks Kitty Pryde to marry him. Yeah, that's about all I got for the plot synopsis, there's a bit more to this but I honestly didn't care.

There really wasn't much out this week,at least not anything I really had anything to say on. I almost just put up "Review of the Week: I got nothing people." with just "..." for the text of the post. A while ago I talked about an issue of Wolverine and the X-men that spotlighted Doop, and I really liked it. Indeed I really like Doop in general, but the very thing that makes Doop cool is the very thing that means he shouldn't have his own book, the less we really know about him the better.

I can't even say I hated this issue, but nothing about it makes me want to get issue two. Hopefully next week something more interesting will be out.

No comments:

Post a Comment