Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Review of the Week: Superior Iron Man #2

If you haven't already, check out my review of issue 1. So last issue Tony Stark got most of San Fransisco addicted to Extremis and is charging them an arm and a leg to keep getting it. In this issue Daredevil tries to stop Tony, only get his ass handed to him and then infected with Extremis himself, which has restored his normal sight.

The conflict between Matt and Tony is pretty interesting. As I said last time these two don't have much of a history together, so it's a chance to blaze a new trail. I don't much care for Tony's new look, but I'm sure it won't last anyways, nothing ever does as far as his armor goes. All and all there isn't much to even say about this issue I didn't say about the first one, but it's pretty solid and is definitely worth checking out.

Sorry I don't have more here folks, but there just wasn't much out I had anything to say on.

No comments:

Post a Comment